Sunday, April 26, 2009

share the Word



Don't get entangled by all things worldly for they will all come to pass.

In an era where an overwhelming amount of facts and figures is just a click away, maintaining a healthy Christian worldview may be difficult to do but it is definitely not impossible. Although we are bombarded with more data than we can deal with in the world wide web, the final decision of regarding which set of information to process still belongs to us. We can avoid the wide path that leads to destruction with the help of our Lord and Savior.

A friend shared this to me last Easter: "Our minds gather the dirt and dust of human opinion everyday but God's words are like waterfalls that wash and purify our hearts and minds." I couldn't agree more.

Today is Internet Evangelism Day. When I learned about it by random searching and net surfing, I felt that God was telling me to do something more so I decided to create an event for Internet Evangelism Day in Bloggers Unite. I want to let Christian bloggers, including myself, realize that we can take a step further in inviting people all over the globe to personally know our awesome God! I strongly believe that we are all called to be instruments of the Lord whenever and wherever. All we have to do is say YES to Him. Hence, I aptly entitled my blog Adsum Domine (Latin), which translates to "Here I Am, Lord." 

Exploring different hosting sites, I began blogging when I was in high school about seven years ago. Unfortunately, I clearly lacked essence and purpose in my writings back then. Now and for the days to come, I want my blog to be a reflection of a renewed commitment to Christ. 

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."
- John 14:6 (NIV)

Don't just spread the word; share the Living Word.

4 comments:

  1. Very true. Everything in me is for his glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Julie Ann! I have been very encouraged in reading some of your posts. God is so great!

    peace & grace in Christ,
    brad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I could be of encouragement to you Brad.

    Praying for the Spirit to guide you always. :)

    ReplyDelete


Share your thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...