Thursday, April 16, 2009

a MUST read


To all my wonderful readers,

... for taking the time to read my online journal entries.
... for sharing your thoughts in the comment box.
... for showing interest in what I have to say, in what I want to share, and in what I believe in;
... for simply being there -


Maya Angelou once said, "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

This day, Blog Reader Appreciation Day, is for YOU.

You are remembered.

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. =) Salamat! I do try to join campaigns sa Blogger's Unite and make sure I can write a blog post to spread the word. I also think of it as a writing project to keep my writing skills well-tuned. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete


Share your thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...