Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Song Syndrome




Hale is one of my favorite Original Pinoy Music (OPM) bands. When they emerged into mainstream music with a new pop rock genre of 'melodrama' almost four years ago, I instantly became a fan. I watched their concert at De La Salle Lipa (my elementary and high school alma mater) with some friends back in December 29, 2005. It was a blast!

Since then, however, it's been years since I last listened to any of Hale's songs. I have no idea what 's going on with the band until recently.

A couple of weeks ago, I discovered Hale's single "Sandali na Lang" (which roughly translates to "a few moments more" or "in a little while") from their album Above, Over and Beyond and I simply love it. The music video is awesome, too! I really like the setting. It's at the beach. I have been watching it every time I go online and I have been singing/listening to the song all the time. Talk about 'last song syndrome' (LSS)' - a slang people here use to describe a state of having a song stuck in your head.

(I have no work today. Ironically, the weather isn't threatening and the sun is actually shining outside my window. Who knows, though, I may be speaking too soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share your thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...