Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rural life





I am very much invigorated whenever I am surrounded by Mother Nature. I feel more alive.

Living in the city filled with man-made everything from buildings to highways, from plastic to styrofoam can be very draining. At some point while I am staying in the metropolitan area, I feel slowly becoming less of a human and more of a machine. There's nothing more that I look forward to than going home to my hometown in the southern provincial area of Luzon after weeks or months of working in the big city.

Ahhh, and so I continue to dream of living very, very near the beach someday... or lake, or river - any body of water for that matter. Who wouldn't love waking up to clear blue skies, calming wave sounds, and cool wind breezes?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share your thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...