Sunday, January 3, 2010

Twenty Ten




As one of my favorite songs, In Good Time by Jessica Sheely (Wedding Planner OST), goes: "Smile for the picture man, dear. It's another day, another dream, another new year."

Welcome to the year 2010!

Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
- Philippians 1:19-21 (NIV)

I pray that the new year will be an opportunity to know God, love God and serve God in a deeper way possible. I have set new goals for my self this year but I know that 'as man proposes, God disposes,' so may the Lord set the path and make the way clear for me beginning today.

For those who have new things to learn and old things to unlearn, for those who have habits to start and habits to break, for those who have ideas to keep and ideas to throw away, for those who have battles to win and battles to lose, and for those who have plans to starts and plans to end...

May the year two thousand and ten be kinder to us all. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share your thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...