Sunday, January 10, 2010

Travelogue



There's nothing like a long journey home to let my mind get lost in its own sea of thoughts.

While the things I think about seem to be permanently stuck at a certain point, the actual feeling of being in motion eases the furious battle in my head and assures me of a promise of moving on.

"If I could make these moments endless
If I could stop the winds of change
If we just keep our eyes wide open
Then everything would stay the same..."


The way is barred by many obstacles but I know that beyond all the red lights, the intersections, the toll plazas, and the heavy traffic - lies the goal, the destination, that makes the journey worthwhile.

"And I know that only time will tell me how
We'll carry on without each other..."

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share your thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...