Wednesday, July 15, 2009

prIde with a capital I



TIRED

... was when I had to walk under the pouring rain from the EDSA highway to the place where I work near Don Bosco Makati because I had no idea that there was a jeepney strike that day and the FX driver forgot to drop us off at SM so he had to stop in the middle of the road so we could get off and go our way.


TIRED

... is waking up at 4:30 or 5:00 in the morning to get myself ready for the day, preparing my things for work, cooking my breakfast and lunch, commuting for about half an hour to 45 minutes (walking in between riding three different vehicles, passing by three different routes, with different passengers coming and going), working from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, commuting for about an hour and a half (walking in between waiting in line and riding three different vehicles, passing by three different routes, with different passengers coming and going), doing the dishes by hand upon coming home, cleaning up a little, hand-washing my clothes (blouses, jeans, socks, handkerchiefs..) in the bathroom and hanging them there aka doing the laundry, eating dinner (if I still have energy left), and reading a few pages (if my eyes haven't closed by themselves yet) before getting ready to sleep.

But even more TIRED

... is having a heavy heart after a heated argument with your mom over the weekend upon getting back from grocery shopping, causing her to cut the family's visit to the condo short, and crying yourself to sleep after doing all you had to do for the day and waking up the next morning not wanting to do anthing but eventually getting on with the day's activities.

Prayer for a healthy heart:

Lord,

HEAL thy HEART.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share your thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...