Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Part of You




Color My Life, Lord
© 2009 Julie Ann Caringal

White is for the beginning
Plain, simple, and true
Waiting for the Light to strike
Revealing colors we never knew

Blue and green are for nature
The calmness of the soul
A refreshment for the spirit
In which we are made whole


We also need some spark of hope
To guide us on our way
A flame’s orange and yellow
We must bring along day by day

Black and purple are for reflections
Many faithful times of prayer
For life is not without trials
Or burdens we must bear

Pink and red and a million others
Are for love and all that is good
Color my life wonderfully, Lord,
For from Thy palette I understood


Today, the company I work for celebrates it's 10th anniversary. I am very joyful to be a part of its milestone. I pray that the Lord will continue to bless it and all the people involved especially those who give their faithful time and effort at work and those who receive the fruits of those endeavors. For its mission and vision... to God be the glory!

Let's start the month right.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share your thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...