Friday, January 21, 2011

Time to celebrate life!


All ready for a party. :)

It is always exciting to wait for the arrival of a newborn... how much more if you are waiting for three? :)

Today we celebrated a baby shower for three of my co-teachers who are all expecting to have bootees and bottles within reach of a cute and cuddly baby soon! Congratulations!

"If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle."
- Vincent van Gogh


...and I say to myself, "What a wonderful world." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share your thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...