Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kiddie Party


Adopted from Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, a bestselling 1989 children's book drawn and written by Bill Martin, Jr. and John Acrchambault, illustrated by Lois Ehlert, and published by Aladdin Picture Books.
After more than a month of internet hiatus, I am pleased to share that the kids' Christmas party that my co-teachers and I have been preparing for day and night since the past month was a remarkable success. :)

Though I still have much papers to finish at work, lessons to study for school and other things to take care of before the Christmas break, this day is more than enough to make my smile reach from ear to ear. My heartfelt gratitude to the kids and their families who joined us is celebrating the warmth and wonder that children bring to the world. Congratulations to everyone at ACC who helped make this year's ACC Christmas party very memorable.

It surely is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share your thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...