Saturday, November 14, 2009

On this special day


Dearests of my heart,

I am deeply thankful to the Lord above for the wonders of love, joy, and peace that you bring to my life. All of you are and will always be a very important part of me.

The journey I went through to get to where I am and to become who I am now was full of U-turns, crossroads, dead ends, and back roads but you have been there every step of the way. I could never have made it through without you. A glance at the past 21 years brings many good memories and, yes, bad memories as well but never regret.

To be twenty two years old is a marvelous gift. Praise God that I live one more year to experience all that He has made! The road ahead may look dreary at times but I am confident that the Lord will always be there for me, for you, for us.

For having accepted who I am and who I am not, thank you. Words are not enough to express how much I appreciate each and every one of you. You will always be in my heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment


Share your thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...